venerdì 1 gennaio 2016

2016 Bookish Resolutions


Reading is a pleasure, or better still a need that I feel since I was a child, although for a long time I have forgotten it. Since I got thrown back in this "passion" I read always very random, remaining almost always in my comfort zone, and this is bad, because reading also means discovering new worlds, therefore, without getting to do a challenge or similar things, for the next year I want to give me a very basic guideline.

  1. I would not reduce the reading to a matter of quantity but, hoping not to fall into the reader blocks for entire seasons, I would like to get at least 30, very feasible also because I already did.
  2. Finish the saga of Harry Potter (this year I read the first four, then I miss 3, the longest)
  3. Deepen Agatha Christie (I loved "And then there were none"): at least 3 books
  4. Recuperate Dickens: at least 3 books
  5. Approach to Russian literature: at least 2 books
  6. Read more books by women authors, half the books Total: 15 books
  7. Read more books of Italian authors: at least 10 books
  8. Practice reading in English: at least 5 books

p.s. and happy 2016 everyone!



La lettura è un piacere, anzi un bisogno che sento da quando ero molto piccola, anche se per un lungo periodo me ne sono come dimenticata. Da quando mi sono ributtata in questa "passione" sono andata sempre molto a sentimento, rimanendo quasi sempre nella mia comfort zone, e questo è peccato , perchè la lettura è anche sinonimo di scoperta di mondi nuovi, quindi, senza mettermi a fare challenge o cose simili, per il prossimo anno voglio darmi una linea guida molto basica.

  1. Non vorrei ridurre la lettura ad una questione di quantità ma, sperando di non ricadere in blocchi del lettore per stagioni intere, vorrei arrivare almeno a 30, molto fattibile anche perchè l'ho già fatto.
  2. Finire la saga di Harry Potter (quest'anno ho letto i primi 4, quindi me ne mancano 3, i più lunghi)
  3. Approfondire Agatha Christie (10 piccoli indiani è stato un flash): almeno 3 libri
  4. Recuperare Dickens: almeno 3 libri
  5. Approcciarmi alla letteratura russa: almeno 2 libri
  6. Leggere più libri di autrici, la metà dei libri totali: 15 libri
  7. Leggere più libri di autori italiani: almeno 10 libri
  8. Esercitare la lettura in inglese: almeno 5 libri

p.s. e buon 2016 a tutti!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento